Saturday 1 October 2011

Back to Cardmaking

Hello everyone,
September is always a special month.I have most of my friends and relatives born in this ninth month.This means more imagination and fantasy at work.One such piece is below.Its made in a bright yellow color to attract attention.





The card stock used here is celebrations.Well a wise choice is to use colors that complement your card stock.Since I choose red for the flower template,I thought of using blue to feed the corners.It turned out well.I also wanted to include a butterfly but its positioning was a bit confusing.So finally an idea struck me that it can be displayed as flying over the flower.Hope you all would like it!!!

I have another one in the craft basket.This one was made for a special person.This was again born out of my love for yellow color.The card in itself involves a quilled frame with some glitter stones at the bottom.The butterfly in the center is made by punching and pasting 3 heart shaped cuts.




You may wonder why I end up using these glitter stones all the time.But its just that I love using them and I feel they add shine to my ideas.

Well the most innovative attempt so far was a card made for my younger brother.It was his birthday and I presented my heartiest greetings and wishes in this card.




Again those stones came  to my rescue.This time I used them to write his name.
He liked it a lot (he claimed so ;)  ).

Hope you all would like them.Please follow my blog and leave a comment.Thank you all!!!!

17 comments:

Gosi said...

Very Nice and clean work ...well done Anu!

Neha Sharma said...

Thank you bhaiya :)

Karuna said...

Hey Neha!! nice to see another crafter around n that too in Delhi... i put up at Ggn :)

Neha Sharma said...

Thank you karuna.Yes that is really a good news for me too ever since i visited your store ;)

Mallika said...

hello neha !
Lovely work ..
Hugs
Mallika
www.missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com

do come by my blog too !
yes you want a die cutting machine .. believe me .. if you know how to use computer .. buy a sihouette sd .. you will never have to buy a DIES .. with cb and bigshot .. you have to buy dies for every design .. they are like 1000 rs each .. sd .. you will never have to buy dies ..

Neha Sharma said...

Hey mallika,
thank you so much dear.yes i really want to buy one and since i am software person i just want to know from where and how shall i buy silhouette sd??

Khusboo said...

hey neha preety wrk...
greetings 4m kolkata

http://wwwpile-of-craft-khusboo.blogspot.com/

do visit me bk n bcm my follower if u like my wrk

Neha Sharma said...

thank you so much khusboo and i would love to visit your work!!!!

jatin said...

Somebody is getting so many gr8 comments. Good to see tht. Nice encouragement.

Neha Sharma said...

Jatin thanks for your attention and appreciation...i owe it to you :)

Prasanthi Viswanadh said...

nice cards n superb quilling butterflies....

Prasanthi
http://creativecrafts-arts.blogspot.com

Neha Sharma said...

thank you so much prasanthi :) so sweet of u to visit my blog :)

Sudha said...

Pretty creations Neha.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Neha Sharma said...

thank you so much sudha :)

Merlyn said...

Hi.. All the cards are beautiful.. SO happy to see many crafters from INDIA.. I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. I enjoyed seeing all your works.. Keep doing ;)I am following your blog and do folllow back and enjoy..

Hugs,
Merlyn
http://merlyn-fineartgallery.blogspot.com

Jovi said...

hey neha... nice cards... do visit my blog
http://creativita-jovi.blogspot.com/

http://creativitastore.blogspot.com/

Cheers

jatin said...

Nice work!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates